ADVA®filter from ADVANSA are high-quality shortcut fibres which have been specially engineered for wet-laid nonwovens. ADVA®filter enables the production of filters which are very fine, uniform with small pore size suitable for demanding applications such as reverse osmosis and nano-filtration. ADVA®filter achieves excellent results for food and technical filtration.
ADVA®paper combines a variety of fibres, which are specifically designed for paper applications. Extensive know-how and modern technologies enable ADVANSA to optimize the various fibre properties according to individual customer requirements. Such as:
- Cut length
- Tear strength/elongation
- Thermal stability
- Medical and food contact suitability
Modifying the specifications of ADVA®paper fibres allow papermakers to adapt their product characteristics, such as:
- Dry, wet, tear and bursting strengths
- Elongation, energy absorption
- Wet dimensional stability
- Surface structure
- "Textile" charakter
Depending on the required paper properties, the polyester fibre content in the recipe can vary between few percent to almost 100%.
The ADVA®Shortcut ECO Version represents ADVANSA´s innovative high-quality fibre with an improved carbon footprint, targeting a holistic sustainability programme. Thanks to its sophisticated technologies, ADVANSA produces and markets ADVA®Shortcut ECO fibres using polymer based on traceable post consumer PET bottles, allowing environmentally friendly production.
- Production in Germany
- Environmentally friendly manufacturing process
- Certifications by independent institutes (e.g. GRS)
- High-quality resources from trusted sources
- Traceability through a close cooperation with suppliers
- ADVANSA is the first fibre manufacturer worldwide producing recycled fibres which are safe for food contact end uses (FDA conform)
With this offer we are one step closer to building a sustainable future.