- Production in Germany
- Environmentally friendly manufacturing process
- Certifications by independent institutes (e.g. GRS)
- High-quality resources from trusted sources
- Traceability through a close cooperation with suppliers
- ADVANSA is the first fibre manufacturer worldwide producing recycled fibres which are safe for food contact end uses (FDA compliant)
With this offer we are one step closer to building a sustainable future.
ADVA®Staple as ECO version is ADVANSA‘s innovative, high-quality fibre with an improved carbon footprint designed to support sustainability. Thanks to its sophisticated technologies, ADVANSA produces and markets ADVA®Staple ECO fibres using polymer based on traceable post consumer PET bottles, allowing environmentally friendly production.